Sponsor Directory

BWC the new jet boat

Discussion about Jetboats, rivers and related topics.

Re: BWC the new jet boat

Postby Barch » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:32 pm

dustin wrote:tell em to get a new website up so we can look at their inventory and new boats.

I'm sure all this is in the works. Maybe TSJ will have an update on how the website is coming. I'm sure they are doing everything as fast as they can. There is allot going on over there right now. Like vert181 said, they are doing some very good design improvements on this boat. They are kind of in a unique situation where they can take some of the good things from the others out there and combine them with their own good ideas into the same boat build. I think this is going to be good for jet boaters who are looking for another option. Plus I like the idea of having a local builder in the area. I wish them luck and am anxious to see this all come together. Plus it's fun to stop in and see the boat building process in action....all around a good thing :D
22' Custom Weld WWS "Last Red Cent" 8.1 HO, Hamilton 212 4.0, hydraulic reverse
Barch
El Commandante

Postby rockcrusher » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

I have seen and crawled around this boat 4 to 5 times now and see somthing unique and innovative every time.. The trimmmed out windows, or all the places to hold on, the ducted heater, a lot of small things that sure go a long way in my book. :D How about the storage ( removable ) boxs on either side of the motor..
"KEYSTONE KID"
rockcrusher
Forum Enthusiast

Postby BigCSS » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Anybody know if they are going to bring a boat or two over to the PDX boat or sportsmans shows. I wouldn't mind being able to check one out 1st hand.
Team White Water Winnebago
BigCSS
Master Baiter

Postby TSJ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Website is in the works.. should be up around the first of the year..It will be alot like the first one so if anyone has any sugestions or idea's for improvement let us know!..
Last edited by TSJ on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRAP!..BRAP!...BRAAP!.. vimeo.com/whipple
TSJ
Master Baiter

Postby dustin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

i liked the last site they had. the only thing id say is keep the inventory updated. there are alot of shoppers like me that are constantly looking (before i purchased my boat). good pictures of the boats in inventory are a plus. if someone is on the fence about driving from out of town to come check out a boat they might be more inclined to drive there if they saw good pics of the boat first. maybe include specs on the boat if possible. there were many boats i contacted people about that looked like good buys. then i would find out what motor/pump it had in it then it wasnt such a good deal.
i knew what my wallet could afford.
if anyone needs pictures hosted on meanchicken email them to me and ill post them up for you. you just make the thread and ill post your pictures: hondaatwsu@msn.com

flatlanderracing.com
modernspeed.com
haxbyspeed.com
scatcrankshafts.com
summitracing.com
airflowresearch.com
dustin
Captain

Postby JetSled » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 pm

A price! 90% of there boats said call for pricing. Keep it updated and with current pricing. We know that there are options and whatnot that can add to the price but a baseline price would be nice.
2008 Idaho Boat Company 21' Titan, 250 Optimax Sportjet, Stick Steer,Outback
JetSled
Boat Enthusiast

Postby TSJ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm

They optioned to not post pricing on the last one to get you to call... Those guys will go to work and try to find you what your looking for if you call them and they don't have it.. Seems logical, they go to auctions and see lots of boats before they hit the market so its good for the buyer and seller IMO.

It really is not our decision on that one we just build the site... My advice would be to anyone looking for a boat is to call them first thing!... Most smokin deals never get listed and good boats go quick!.. I know the market is not hot like it was, who knows there could be tons of good buys sitting around out there now but back in the day if you were buying used and shopping online dealer inventory you were missing "the boat"....
TSJ
Master Baiter

Postby dustin » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 pm

even if the site isnt up to date all the time its really easy for a builder/seller to put them on a dealer listing on boattrader.com
i think its your wife that does the site for them isnt it TSJ? tell her she does a hell of a good job. that old site was pretty damn nice.
if anyone needs pictures hosted on meanchicken email them to me and ill post them up for you. you just make the thread and ill post your pictures: hondaatwsu@msn.com

flatlanderracing.com
modernspeed.com
haxbyspeed.com
scatcrankshafts.com
summitracing.com
airflowresearch.com
dustin
Captain

Postby TSJ » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks!. I will let her know.. She mostly designs custom homes but is talented in many ways!.. She custom built all the graphics and templates for the site and is a big time perfectionist!.... Not sure how she ended up with me?.. :?

As Tom Petty said: "even the losers get lucky sometimes" :D
TSJ
Master Baiter

Postby Gambler » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:34 pm

I need to get out there. Sounds like they're building some sweet boats!!!!!
24 ft Custom CW White Water Special, Super Charged 6.2 Ltr. LSA, Hamilton 212
Gambler
Novice Baiter

Postby prarie dog » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:25 am

Sounded like bwc has got something sweet out there so I couldn't stand it and had to go check it out. Man was I impressed Not only structurally but the trim work and all those little things that make it shine. I have been around alot of boats and this one look like it could have great potential. Keep up the good work guys! Few more months and I will be ready to place an order on one of those bad boys.
prarie dog
Deck Swab

Postby buck » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:42 pm

kind of like waiting for the last stripper at Starz, Nice............ i thinks my CW is going up for sale.
" The only two things in life that make it worth living, are guitars tuned good, and firm feeling women." Waylon.
buck
User Banned

Postby dustin » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 pm

i expect to see lots of good boats up for sale in the near future in boise.

flatlanderracing.com
modernspeed.com
haxbyspeed.com
scatcrankshafts.com
summitracing.com
airflowresearch.com
dustin
Captain

Postby Goingbroke » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Nice looking boat Chris!!!!
I am seriously considering starting on WWE part 2...as soon as I land my music lineup anyways...keep in touch if you want to think about us putting in some footage of your new line.
Ang
http://www.WHITEWATEREXTREME.com
2007 28' HCM
2010 20' HCM
Goingbroke
Captain

Postby ROCKBOTTOM » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm

have any of these BWC boats been to the river yet???And if so do you have any pics or vids so we can see how it rides???
take what i say with a grain of salt and a sip of tequila,I might not know what im talking about
ROCKBOTTOM
Forum Enthusiast

Postby MTRiverRunner » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am

rockcrusher wrote:I have seen and crawled around this boat 4 to 5 times now and see somthing unique and innovative every time.. The trimmmed out windows, or all the places to hold on, the ducted heater, a lot of small things that sure go a long way in my book. :D How about the storage ( removable ) boxs on either side of the motor..

what is a ducted heater?, I thought that they were all ducted.
24 ft HCM, LSA/212
17 ft Wooldridge AK 150 Opti Pro XS
MTRiverRunner
Captain

Postby TSJ » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I thought I would post some pictures of the swim deck, rails and cab... Love the design!
Attachments
bwc03.jpg
bwc02.jpg
bwc01.jpg
TSJ
Master Baiter

Postby cbc7 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:42 pm

As for the ducted heater that is being talked about , I am pretty sure it is the pull out duct that comes out of the rear seat box and can be moved around the cab to wherever you want. Also the heater hoses are insulated from the motor to the heater in the front of the boat.
cbc7
Boat Enthusiast

Postby rockcrusher » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 pm

That's the duck :D
"KEYSTONE KID"
rockcrusher
Forum Enthusiast

Postby Oakes1 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm

Sounds like they have the gadget market cornered. I'm sure it will be a hell of a boat. Not that they are looking for input, but whats up with the RV/camp trailer side windows? Maybe its the pics. that make them look cheesy. :?:
Question....Do two whites equal a grey? Never mind...
Oakes1
EL Capi'tan

PreviousNext

Return to River Jet Boating Board