Sponsor Directory

Looking to ride along in few different boats, willing to pay

Looking to ride along in few different boats, willing to pay

Postby hihi962 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:23 pm

I have been looking into buying a jet boat for the last few years, but never seem to make a decision because I don't know what I want.
So I'm looking into possibly getting onto a few different boats, obviously I'm looking at newer models so that's what I'm most interested in going rides on, I'm willing to pay for all your boat fuel if you're willing to take 1 or 2 guys along on your trip (your call).
I am a grain farmer so I don't really have any set schedule other than I'm busy during a few weeks in spring and most of fall.
I am located in the Edmonton area, but I'm willing to drive 4-5hr in any direction.

I sure hope a few different guys are willing to take me up on the offer, because I would like to see how river boating is done and check out a few different boats and rivers.

The boats I am most interested in are:
Kingfisher extreme shallow and falcon
Firefish hammerheads
or others with V8's under 20ft.

Just post or send me a pm regarding any planned trips, boat details, or interest so we can plan a trip if you are a little flexible about the trip.
Posting Buying Advice is always welcome to!
Thanks.
hihi962
Deck Swab

Re: Looking to ride along in few different boats, willing to

Postby Randy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Check in with the Bratt Jet boys from Sylvan Lake, great guys, great boats and may take you along for a test ride in one of their boats.
Same with outlaw eagle from burnt lake Red Deer.
Randy
Deck Swab

Postby Elvis1 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:59 am

hihi962, If you are reasonably personable, lol, watch on this site and some of the local facebook sites for the different Jetboat clubs in the area, they usually post any club runs and poker rallys, most people wouldn't mind taking you for a ride and you can "jump ship" at each stop and get the feel of many different brands of boats in one day..a word to the wise though, don't ask or expect to drive any of the boats, for most folks, that's like asking to borrow their wife..... :Laugh1:
Elvis1
Deck Swab

Postby BMC » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:57 am

hihi962, there are usually some Extreme Duties and a Hammerhead out in Devon. PM me or shoot me a text if you like. Still some time though before the river opens up. 780-915-9681

miss read that, I see your interested more in the Extreme shallow, however there is all makes and models around town.
BMC
Deck Swab

Return to Alberta